When your Marrero brakes need repair or replacement, call the Marrero brake specialists at Twin Tire.
One of the great things about the holiday season is all the events, like the Audubon Zoo’s Light Showcase. That’s one of the many events you’re planning to get to this year.
But to get to any events, your car needs to be in good condition. Not only does your engine need to be running right, but so do your car’s other parts, like the brakes. As the nonprofit Car Care Council notes, “A properly operating brake system helps ensure safe vehicle control and operation and it should be checked immediately if you suspect any problems.”
At times, the Council says, your brakes might be trying to tell you there’s a problem. And it’s wise to listen. Among the warning signs that brakes need to be inspected:
- Noise: screeching, grinding or clicking noises when applying the brakes.
- Pulling: vehicle pulls to one side while braking.
- Low Pedal: brake pedal nearly touches the floor before engaging.
- Hard Pedal: must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage.
- Grabbing: brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal.
- Vibration: brake pedal vibrates or pulses, even under normal braking conditions.
- Light: brake light is illuminated on your vehicle’s dashboard.
If you’re noticing any of these signs, it’s an indication you should call the certified Marrero brake technicians at Twin Tire Auto Service.
Twin Tire has been the trusted New Orleans auto care and auto repair service center since 1973. Twin Tire has three convenient New Orleans auto care and auto repair service centers to help you - Marrero, Harvey and Hammond. Twin Tire also has a New Orleans auto repair and auto care location in Harahan for heavy commercial vehicles.