Whether it's tire care or engine repair, when you need a New Orleans auto care technician, consult the certified New Orleans auto care technicians at Twin Tire.
Expect to see a lot of people wearing green today in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. While some of them will just wear a bit of green, others will paint their faces with shamrocks and wear leprechaun hats, or even toss cabbage at you as they celebrate at New Orleans' St. Patrick's Day parade.
One way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day is to go green with your car. We don't mean painting it green. Just make it a bit more eco-friendly. The nonprofit Car Care Council has some tips to make your car a bit "greener" this St. Patrick's Day. Among those tips:
- Keep your car properly tuned.
- Drive smart - lighten the pressure on the accelerator and avoid those sudden starts and stops.
- Lighten the load by getting the junk out of the trunk.
- Regularly check and replace dirty air filters.
- Maintain your auto air conditioning system.
- Have your spark plugs checked regularly and replaced if necessary.
- Make sure your emissions system is working properly.
- Check your tires for proper inflation.
Of course, the easiest way to make sure your car is running efficiently is to take it to the certified New Orleans auto care experts at Twin Tire Auto Care. Whether it's New Orleans auto repair or New Orleans auto care you need, Twin Tire is the place to go.
Twin Tire has been the trusted New Orleans auto care and auto repair service center since 1973. Twin Tire has three convenient New Orleans auto care and auto repair service centers to help you - Marrero, Harvey and Hammond. Twin Tire also has a New Orleans auto repair and auto care location in Harahan for heavy commercial vehicles.
New Orleans Auto Care | New Orleans Auto Repair | Twin Tire Auto Care
#NewOrleansAutoCare #NewOrleansAutoRepair #TwinTireAutoCare Twin Tire and Auto Care is a proud provider of Firestone Tires | Bridgestone Tires | Goodyear Tires for the New Orleans area.