When you’re looking for a Marrero auto care expert to make sure your car stays in tiptop shape, see the Marrero auto care technicians at Twin Tire.
Now that spring has truly arrived and temperatures are on their way up, it’s time to take care of those chores you were putting off because of the colder weather (and get them done before it turns too hot). Chores like Marrero auto care.
“Many people don’t realize the consequences of putting off needed vehicle maintenance. Not only can neglecting vehicle service cause safety issues if ignored, but it can lead to costly repairs down the road,” said Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council. “With nearly 80 percent of vehicles needing service, a new part and/or repair, chances are your vehicle could use some extra attention.”
The Car Care Council recommends following a vehicle service schedule, keeping a free copy of the council’s Car Care Guide in the glovebox and performing the most common routine maintenance procedures to keep your vehicle performing at its best:
- Check all fluids, including engine oil, power steering, brake and transmission as well as windshield washer solvent and antifreeze/coolant.
- Check the brake system annually and have the brake linings, rotors and drums inspected at each oil change.
- Check the tires, including tire pressure and tread. Uneven wear indicates a need for wheel alignment. Tires should also be checked for bulges and bald spots.
- Check the hoses and belts to make sure they are not cracked, brittle, frayed, loose or showing signs of excessive wear.
- Check the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system as proper heating and cooling performance is critical for interior comfort and safety reasons, such as defrosting.
- Check the wipers and lighting so that you can see and be seen. Check that all interior and exterior lighting is working properly and replace worn wiper blades so you can see clearly when driving during precipitation.
“Be sure to fully inspect your vehicle annually, including performing a tune-up and wheel alignment,” said White. “If you suspect there is a problem, don’t stall and address it quickly before minor repairs become more complicated, expensive repairs.”
If you don’t have a trusted Marrero auto care pro to care for your car, it’s time to see the reliable Marrero auto care specialists at Twin Tire Auto Care.
Twin Tire has been the trusted New Orleans auto care and auto repair service center since 1973. Twin Tire has three convenient New Orleans auto care and auto repair service centers to help you - Marrero, Harvey and Hammond. Twin Tire also has a New Orleans auto repair and auto care location in Harahan for heavy commercial vehicles.
New Orleans Auto Care | New Orleans Auto Repair | Marrero Auto Care | Twin Tire Auto Care
#NewOrleansAutoCare #NewOrleansAutoRepair # MarreroAutoCare #TwinTireAutoCare