Before you set out on a winter road trip, make sure you consult a Marrero auto care technician like those at Twin Tire to make sure your car is ready.
When most people think of road trips, they think of summer fun. If they think of winter road trips, they likely think of holiday travel. But there are a lot of things to do and see on winter road trips. And, like those trips at other times of the year, taking the whole family – including the members who have fur and four feet – is part of the fun.
But before you head out on the road for that ski trip rather than sticking around for the King Cake Festival, you want to make sure your car is ready for the trip and ready for your fuzzy travel partners. PetMD.com has travel tips for folks who plan to take Fluffy or Bailey with them on the road:
- Make sure your pet is healthy and fit enough to travel
- Prepare before the trip. For example, make sure hotels, resorts, or friends will accept pets.
- Pack products to keep your pet warm.
- Make sure your car is pet friendly. Use carriers or safety harnesses, for example.
- Consider joining an auto club or other organization to provide roadside service in case you have a flat tire or break down on the road.
And, like any trip, be sure your car is ready for the road. Have a Marrero auto care professional like the trusted Marrero auto care pros at Twin Tire Auto Care check your car and your tires to lessen the chance that you’ll have car trouble while traveling.
Twin Tire has been the trusted New Orleans auto care and auto repair service center since 1973. Twin Tire has three convenient New Orleans auto care and auto repair service centers to help you - Marrero, Harvey and Hammond. Twin Tire also has a New Orleans auto repair and auto care location in Harahan for heavy commercial vehicles.
New Orleans Auto Care | New Orleans Auto Repair | Marrero Auto Care | Twin Tire Auto Care
#NewOrleansAutoCare #NewOrleansAutoRepair # MarreroAutoCare #TwinTireAutoCare