When you need auto air care, the New Orleans auto repair pros at Twin Tire are the folks to call.
New Orleans was recently named to the list of American's 10 sweatiest cities. No surprise there. Summers in New Orleans are hot, hot, hot and humid. About the only relief is when it rains, but after, it turns hot and humid again. About the only thing more miserable is getting in your hot car and waiting for your auto air conditioner to kick in.
Geico Insurance has some tips to help cool things down:
- Park smart, that is, in a shady spot, if possible.
- Set your auto air to recirculate so it only pulls air from inside the cabin. This will also help save on gas.
- Skip pre-cooling because your auto air functions best when there's airflow as happens when you're moving.
- Make sure your auto air filters are changed regularly and are clean.
- Don't ignore leaks. Adding refrigerant is not maintenance. If you're low on refrigerant, that means there's a problem. If your refrigerant is low, Geico says, visit a professional certified in air-conditioning maintenance and repair to check it out.
That's where the certified New Orleans auto repair and auto care experts at Twin Tire Auto Care come in. The New Orleans auto repair and auto air conditioning maintenance and repair pros at Twin Tire can help you keep your auto air filters and auto air conditioner functioning at 100 percent.
Twin Tire has been the trusted New Orleans auto repair and auto care service center since 1973. Twin Tire has three conveniently located New Orleans auto repair and New Orleans auto care service centers to help you - Marrero, Harvey and Hammond. Twin Tire also has a New Orleans auto repair and auto care shop in Harahan for heavy commercial vehicles.
New Orleans Auto Repair | New Orleans Auto Care | Twin Tire Auto Care
#NewOrleansAutoRepair #NewOrleansAutoCare #TwinTireAutoCare